My Instagram

Interview with Samuel Chase Williams | Young Entrepreneur, Actor, Traveler & Golf Player


Samuel Chase Williams, 22, spends his days as a young entrepreneur and businessman, but in his free time, has made a new profession and name for himself in the acting industry. 


He sat down with us for a Q&A on Wednesday and opened up about his career, passions, and everything in between. 


Here are 10 things we learned!


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word? 


Dedicated


Q: Is traveling your passion or profession? 


I believe in making your passion a profession. I love to travel, and I’m excited to soon call it a profession. 


Q: Can you please tell us more about your golfing experience?


Yeah, I love to golf. I started when I was 14, and played nearly everyday for a couple years. It’s a great escape tool for me. I was fortunate to receive a few golf scholarship offers, but decided to attend the University of Georgia and play on their club team.


Q: Your fav. Quote? 


Everyone you meet knows something you don’t. 


Q: How were you able to climb the ranks within the acting industry so quickly? And what advice would you recommend to aspiring actors out there?


Dedication and consistency is key to the acting industry. The biggest thing is auditioning for anything and everything, take every opportunity you can to learn and develop your skills. I was lucky to land some gigs with some pretty large productions such as the Conjuring, Star Girl, Last Looks and a few others. I stayed consistent and it opened the door to a lot of opportunities.


Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be? 


I would love to be able to travel nonstop. I love the idea of having multiple passive incomes and I’ve been fortunate to have early success at it. With that being said, I see myself traveling the world while staying in the acting industry as a hobby. 


Q: Your favorite places?


Hawaii and LA


Q: How did you earn such early success in the business world?


I started selling candles around my neighborhood when I was 12. I learned at a young age that money isn’t that hard to make if you just work hard. With that being said, I found a passion for growing businesses and making them as profitable as possible. When your passion becomes your profession, you get pretty good at it. 


Q: What are three things you couldn’t live without?


My phone, my boat, and my golf clubs. 


Q: How can your fans get updates about your latest projects? Your website or social media links?


Yeah, they can connect with me on pretty much all platforms @realsamuelchase or my backstage account. 


www.backstage.com/u/samuel-chase-williams


www.instagram.com/realsamuelchase


youtube.com/channel/UCgH8CpKZ_bobippWhR0o17Q


twitter.com/realsamuelchase






No comments