My Instagram

Interview with Jaron Ikner | Multimedia Artist, Founder of Starstruck Multimedia. Film Maker, Writer, Producer, Director, Musician, Creative Curator


We had a great conversation with Jaron IknerRead the full interview here:


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?


Jaron ~ Resourceful


Q: How do you feel when people leave good feedback about your films?


Jaron ~ It is always motivating. I'm always my own biggest critic, so when i get appreciation from outside sources, it makes me feel like I'm on the right track.


Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?


Jaron ~ I love to tell stories using all mediums. With the exception of video games, filmmaking is the ultimate form of storytelling. 




Q: Can you please tell us more about your new action thriller film THE BOND and also about film music?


Jaron ~ The Bond is my first feature film. It follows the stories of two estranged brothers who attempt to fight their way through a pandemic stricken city against an omnipotent corporation and the rebel force trying to bring them down. The film music was crafted by my record label, Starstruck Multimedia and features original music from some rising independent artists. 



Q: How do you manage your music production work with film making?

 

Jaron ~ It is a balance for sure. For me, music is the ultimate solace for me. I will always go back to making music as my ultimate love and release. So when i begin to get burnt out on other projects, such as editing The Bond for example, I know I can always go back to the music. 


Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?


Jaron ~ In three years, I would like to have three feature films under my belt and potentially a TV pilot or series. I also hope that my company, Starstruck Multimedia LLC will become a top tier production company and studio out of the southwest. 


Q: Who inspires you in the film industry?


Jaron ~ I'm inspired by strong storytelling with compelling characters. Creator like Donald Glover and Taika Wahtiti are amazing at this.



Q: What is your dream project?


Jaron ~  I would love to write and direct a Spider-Man movie. I actually went viral a few years back for a spec script I wrote for a Spider-Man sequel. It would be great to see that come to life. 


Q: What are some of the things you enjoy doing when you are not film-making or producing music?


Jaron ~ Spending time with family and friends is crucial for me. I believe in balance, so for all the hard work, there has to be some relaxation and personal time. 


Q: Where can your fans get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links?


Jaron ~ You can find everything you need to know about me at www.Jaronikner.com 




No comments