My Instagram

Interview with EDM artist RGT


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?

I guess I would use the word “diverse” if we are talking about me as a musician. 


Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?

I have always had a passion for music. Musical patterns just make sense to me, and it has been a great outlet for me throughout the years. It’s also a place for me to release some of the pent-up emotions I have as well. 


Q: Your upcoming project?

I have a really exciting upcoming project. I’ll be releasing a song with the rap mogul Rittz. It’s an extremely challenging project but it’s so fun. Can’t wait to show it to all the fans.


Q: What's the response you expect from your fans about your remix 'My Kind of Crazy'?

I don’t have any set expectations from my fans when it comes to my music. I release such a wide variety of song styles, that it would be unfair to expect everyone to like every song. But I do kind of expect they will at least have a listen to my new stuff!



Q: Your favorite song?

If it’s my favorite song that I did we are talking about, it would have to be “Take You Down”. I just put so much time and effort into that one, and RØDY did a killer job on the vocals as well. It’s my most complex song as well, so it would make sense that it would be my favorite.

But the general favorite song would have to be Yelawolf’s “American You”. Just an amazing track by the southern hip-hop star. 


Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?

Hopefully I can keep making music and tour a little. 


Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.

In the form of most streams, then it’s “I Would”. But “Take You Down” has won 3 awards, so maybe that’s the most successful one that I personally released. I have worked as a ghost producer on a fair number of songs for bigger artists, and a lot of these have done really well.


Q: What is your dream project?

Hmm, maybe a song with Shakira. Absolutely love her and would love to do a project with her. 


Q: What are some things that you love?

Well, I’m quite the simple man. I love to spend time in the sun, especially near a water. Love freediving, spend some quality time with my significant other and of course making music. 


Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest releases? Your website or social media links?

They can follow me on Instagram and facebook with /rgtoff or go to my website www.rgtoff.com





No comments