My Instagram

An Interesting Interview with Natasha Kundi | Lifestyle Blogger & Writer





We did an interesting interview with Natasha Kundi. Read the full interview here:
 
 


Q: How would you describe yourself in one word?
That’s a very difficult questions. Maybe ‘mystery’ is the right work because I’m still trying to get to know myself.
 


Q: Why do you feel this is the ideal profession for you?
Blogging is an ideal profession for me because I am a mother and it’s easier for me to work from home than going to work in an office because child care is very expensive in UK and blogging is a very flexible job with children.



Q: How was your experience when you officially cover cannes fashion and film event?
It was an amazing experience. I got to meet so many amazing people. Cannes is a beautiful city. The news of me becoming the first Pakistani to cover Cannes Festival was published in Express Tribune Pakistan and it was a monumental moment of my life and career as a blogger.



Q: Can you please tell us more about your blog ?
Natasha Kundi’s Blog (www.natashakhndi.com) is a lifestyle blog that includes beauty, fashion, home decor and many other things. It also included entertainment but now I have a separate blog for that called www.thelondonlights.com.



Q: What do you do when not working?
When I’m not working on my blog I’m mostly looking after my kids. I also love watching TV. I cook everyday for my family. You will also mostly find me on my phone in my free time because social media is my job.



Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?
In 3 years from now I see my self going back to an office job as my kids will be at school by then. The routine life of an office job keeps me disciplined and it brings fixed amount of money every month unlike blogging. Blogging pays sometimes but other times it doesn’t. It’s a hit and miss.



Q: Can you please tell us about the most successful project you have worked on.
All my collaborations are successful projects. It depends on how you define success. Most of these projects are unpaid but I’m trying to change that.



Q: What is your dream project?
My dream project is to work with travel companies so I can see the world.



Q: What are some things that you love?
I love my kids and I love TV. I love watching British historical dramas and films. They take me to another world which is beautiful. I also feel I can’t live without chocolate.




Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links ?
My blog: www.natashakundi.com
Entertainment blog: www.thelondonlights.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/natashaklondon
Twitter: www.twitter.com/natashaklondon


 

No comments