My Instagram

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ACTRESS AND PRODUCER TENNILLE TARASZKIEWICZ ~ IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU


Hi Tennille, it is so great to speak with you, can you tell us a little bit about your introduction into the entertainment industry and how this path came to be for you?


It all started when the film incentives were in Michigan around 2011. I was on set as an extra and got to see how movies where made during the available downtime. Things were a bit dry until my friends asked me to be their lead in a short film called “Payback”



2. Tell us about your most recent project If I Can't Have You, what is the premise of the film and what do you hope that the audience learns?


The premise is very much like Scream where it’s very self-aware with a lot of satire. It basically points out the Hollywood cliques in stalker movies. The main thing we want is for people to feel the suspense yet laugh throughout the movie.




3. Not only are you the lead actress in the film, but the Executive Producer as well...How important was it for you to find the right directors for If I Can't Have You and how did you know you found that with both Matt Santia and Peter Poulos?


I met Peter Poulos on the set of “Payback” in 2016 and Matt helped me write a script in 2018. Basically, I’ve known them both for a few years, and we did several smaller projects together. We were able to learn each other styles, and grow our trust before we started “If I Can’t Have You.”



4. Tell us about your character Diane... What do you love about her and what do you hate about

her?


I love that she’s complicated and unpredictable. I hate that she makes bad choices and isn’t a good mother. She was fun to play but I was happy to dye my hair back to blonde.



5. What was your most difficult scene for you to perform? Why?


The hardest scene was needing to cry in the bathroom. We scheduled that for night #1 of production and there were so many things going on that it was hard to get into a sad head space. 



6. Who inspired you the most in the film industry and why?


I hate to sound clique but I’m going to say Spielberg. ET was my first film at a theater so I’m sure you can understand why. I also admire Reese Witherspoon and what she’s been able to accomplish as an actress & a producer.



7. If you could put one major celebrity in one of your films produced by Tennelli T. Productions, who would it be and what would the film be about?


I would cast Jeff Daniels to be in “Raising Dad.” This is the film that Matt Santia wrote with me in 2018. It’s a tribute to my late father-in-law and Jeff is the one I dream of casting.



8. What are some of the things you enjoy doing when you are not acting or Producing?


Watching my son play baseball or hockey. I also enjoy going to the taco truck in SW Detroit with my husband, Steve.



9. What is next for Tennelli T. Productions, do you have any projects in development?

I’m producing and have a supporting role in a dramatic thriller called “Chasing the Ghost” filming at the
end of July.


10.How can your fans get updates about you and your films? Your website or social media links ?

You can reach us at:





If I Can't Have You... - The Film Chic Website ~
 



No comments