My Instagram

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ACTOR MIKE FERGUSON ~ THE LAST AMERICAN HORROR SHOW VOL 2


Thank you Mike for taking the time to do this interview with NVRI. Kindly introduce yourself to our audience.

Hi I’m Mike Ferguson an actor, I’m a Scorpio and I love to collect my movie props and wardrobe .

 

Q. Tell us about your project The Last American Horror Show Vol. 2, what is the premise of the film and what do you hope that the audience learns?


Last American Horror show Volume 2 I’m a death row inmate and a old man (Mel Novak) stops to read me Story’s to offer me escapism....“Never trust a Book by its Cover".

 


Q. Tell us a little about your character, Killer Callahan.

Killer Callahan is a complex character. Did he do what the monster says or didn’t he .”Who is the Monster “ A man who has seen a lot is who Callahan is .

 

Q. How does this character differ from other characters that you’ve played?

Callahan is at the end and thinks he’s made peace . A very relaxed and deliberate tone . Not the Destroyer I am in a lot of other films.

 

Q. What was your favorite day on set? Why?

Getting to work with Mel Novak (Game of Death ) in the intimate scene was incredible and just to live in the moment acting with him was amazing.


 


Q. How was it working with Director Michael S. Rodriquez and the rest of the cast?

I have been a Fan of Michael S. Rodriguez for a while and it was and honor to work with him. It was amazing to see his dedication as well as the rest of the cast including D.T. Carney, Tino R. Zamora,and many more.

 

Q. What is your favorite genre film to be an actor in and why?

My favorite genre man...it’s a three way tie with Horror. Action. and Sci-fi.

 


Q. Who inspires your creativity?

Music and real life and pain inspires my creativity. I know it’s seems weird to throw pain and creativity together. but think of songs, movies are all dedicated to that.

 

Q. What is next for Mike, do you have any projects in development?

Well I just finished a sci-fi Static Codes with actress Taryn Manning , directed by David M. Parks. I have two Brandon Slagle films, one is an action movie titled Breakout with actors Louis Mandylor and Bryan Krause, coming out this year. As well as a Horror film with the production being in Thailand with Louis Mandylor and Nicky Whelan Casper van Dean, next year. I am currently filming Thomas Walton’s Camp Pleasant Lake. Bonnie Arrons (The Nun, The Conjuring) plays my Mother Andrew Divikoff plays my father.. and a ton more.

 


Q. How can your fans get updates about you and your films? Your website or social media links ?

You can find me and my movies on

 

Mike Ferguson IMDb Page
 

imdb.com/name/nm8279086/

 

Instagram

instagram.com/mikeferguson71

 

Facebook

facebook.com/mikeferguson666

 

TikTok
 

tiktok.com/@mike.ferguson?_t=8VOHQboU1N5&_r=1

 

All available streaming platforms and view trailer here

midnightreleasing.com/filmcatalog/the-last-american-horror-show-vol-2

 

 

 

No comments