My Instagram

Author Julia George shares her experience and about the book - Desi Author takes a Trip: From LA via NY - Destination Europe


A book close to my heart


Mumbai is one place I could never get over, because my childhood hailed in Mumbai.


Now being a resident of LA, another prime vacation spot for the world.


It was a privilege to take my first trip to Europe.


So it was 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids and all the chaos in-between the trip.


Robin our official tourist guide.


Abishai and Abigail - the fun filled little prince & princess.


Home away from home was Starbucks, be it it LA, NY, Paris & Milan.


My Skin was exhausted towards the end of the trip which was a setback with all the non-norm diet and too much sun exposure. Bath and Body works products was my fire extinguisher and settled my skin issues.


I cannot stop talking about the trip and how beautiful the place and architecture of Europe really is.



As a Author


I was noticed in 2020 when my book "Amala a life on lockdown" was published.


Desi author title comes from the uncut masala or spice per say I add to my stories.


You will taste Bollywood sizzled serve in all my series. Its something you can't take out of me.


From then the series of the book, and that lead to a few kids books.


And now "Desi Author takes a Trip"


Which is gaining a lot of attention with traveler audience, it has been a experience itself.


From Statue of Liberty to Paris Eiffel Tower and many other location in between.


The book takes you through a visual treat, along with the visual narration about the trip.


I was a complete F.O.B


I took the time to capture the cities and places we visited into my camera.


To observe and absorb ever ounce of architecture and the beauty of Europe. I did not even once give a attitude that I got this or like i know Europe. It was more like, I am a tourist enjoying my vacation time in Europe. You will get to experience the people the culture and the vibe all in one place, stuck with the fun.


Do check out the book, its available worldwide on Amazon, in Asia, Europe and U.S.A.

https://amzn.to/3uD2kCj



I really appreciate you taking time, and sharing this book and my experience.


Please connect with my through Instagram 

@juliageorgeauthor.

No comments