My Instagram

Interview with Tony Solis | Dedicated, Passionate & Thrill seeking Actor


W
e had a great conversation with Tony Solis. Read the full interview here:

 

Q: How would you describe yourself in one word? 

Spontaneous

 

Q: How's your feelings when people left good feedback about your acting? 

Well that could be a double edged sword.  When I get feedback on my acting it's great. Though I always feel like I can do better. When presented to do the same scene again, I do. Until the director says otherwise. I absolutely hate watching myself. If at all possible I try to avoid it. So it really does feel great when given feedback.

 

Q: Why do you feel acting is the ideal profession for you?

Well acting has always been a childhood dream. We were always a family who enjoyed movies. Growing up me and my siblings always quoted or reenacted scenes. Now getting to do that as I'm older, has brought back so many memories. Not only do I get to become a character other than myself but also bring another persons imagination to life. Yea, I also get paid for it too. Best. Job. Ever.

 

Q: Can you please tell us more about your upcoming projects?

Well I can say that one short film stars in December. "Strings" will be a horror/fantasy. For more information I guess everyone would just have to wait for the next coming weeks. 

Also working on collaborating with several artists in the WI area. So in the process of producing content on the regular basis. As well as getting our names out there. Maybe even talks in producing an LLC. Who knows. 2021 will be a very eventful year for us.

 

Q: What do you do when not working?

When not working I train, research, study, take classes. Anything to better my craft. I honestly believe all the videos of aspiring actors telling us that everything is achievable. You only have to put in the work.

 

Q: Where do you see yourself in three years from now, or where would you like to be?

In three years I can see myself definitely planted in the film industry. I feel that with all the encouragement and desire that I have I'll be making some big impacts. Where I would like to be? For sure in idie films. I believe there are so many great stories being told in indie movies. Its where a great place to start making my debut will be.

 

Q: Your favourite places?

There are so many places! Traveling is one of the BEST pros on being an actor. You definitely feel like your in a movie once you get some miles on the road. That and flying in, I'll never get used to it. Nothing ever compares to the pictures you take or the landmarks you see. There is one place that is my absolute favorite. Its home. To be honest I grow home sick pretty fast. Its the memories and the people. If it weren't for them and the support I've had I probably wouldn't be pushing as hard as I do. To put it simply, I know where I'm going. I also know where I came from.

 

Q: What is your dream project?

A dream project of mine would be to create my own film and be in it. Nothing self glorifying or self promoting but in a 'Quentin Tarantino' way.

 

Q: What are some things that you love?

Some things that I absolutely love is enjoying other artists projects. Whether be listening to a song. Reading a book. Watching a movie/ tv series or even playing a story driven video game. There are stories to be told and I love enjoying them.

 

Q: How's your fans can get updates about your latest projects ? Your website or social media links ?

One way to reach me and see all upcoming projects is

https://tonysolis.mystrikingly.com/ 

This is my personal website and from there you can connect with me on any platform I'm on! Also a great way to reach out to collaborate.




No comments